Saturday, August 1, 2009

Laundry Room Madness!

So today was a good day. We woke up at seven, which was a lot better than getting up at 4:30am to go hiking. Though the hike up the mountain was pretty much off the chain. Right now I sit in the laundry room waiting for peoples laundry to be done. I guess that is why I am blogging! Today we went to old faithful. Though I would have to say that I enjoyed the Old Faithful Inn a lot more. The architecture of the building was amazing. It reminded me of Scandinavian architecture which was very nice to see. After we visited "Old Faithful" we ventured to the "Grand Prismatic Spring" (Also known as the circle with the color). We climbed a mountain and saw the best image. A deadly hot pool of teals, aquas, mandarin....... and other colors. See the girls told me to say the colors like that. I started off writing. Blue, Green, Orange. Too Boring? I think not. I thought that the walk was going to be only like two miles. Instead it was 5.2 miles, but who's counting? Well lets just say that the walk was well worth it. As we walked up there was a Huge, like 80 feet waterfall. It was so amazing. The great Floridians decided to climb up the side and scream like we were wild amazon people. Twas great! The we all met and had a bible study where we looked at Job. Not a job silly. The book of Job! The quiet time on the side of a mountain over looking flowers (Fleur), Trees (Arboles), and woodchucks (Woodchucks). After all of that goodness we drove back to the campgrounds with minimal traffic stops caused by Buffalo. Kelly had a Pizza party! Oh I forgot Today is Alexandra's Birthday! Happy Birthday You! yeah. Then we took Showers, and now I must go so I can drive all of your beautiful children water rafting tomorrow! Alexandra says Hello to all! So do the Chipmunks.

-Patrick H.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds amazzzing! Have fun rafting...can't wait to hear about that adventure. Please give Skye a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great!
    Happy birth(yester)day Alexandra!
    Be careful at the water rafting, PLEAAASE!

    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  3. A deadly hot pool of teals,aquas,mandarin -- I like it.
    It sounds like everyone is having a great time adn learning so much.
    Hope you enjoyed white water rafting...

    ReplyDelete